Sunday, February 27, 2011

St. Patty's Day printables!


The Valentine's Day printables were so fun to make, that I thought I'd try my hand at some printables for St. Patrick's Day. I have created a poster and some postcards that can be printed out, hung up, or given away to ones you love. Remember that these files are for personal use only.

After printing out some of the postcards, I decided to spruce them up by punching two holes in the cloud and adding a button to it. It will make a really nice little token of luck for friends and co-workers on St. Patty's Day! You could always attach candy instead, like a foil wrapped chocolate coin. Of course, giving them to friends without these little tokens is fine too!







To download the postcards, click here: Happy St. Patrick's Day postcards

To download the poster, click here: Happy St. Patrick's Day poster

Enjoy! A wishin' of the luck to you all!

No comments: