Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions

I usually do not make New Year's resolutions. I don't know if it's because I fear that I won't be able to stick to them, or if it's because I am already a compulsive list maker, and really don't need one more list to keep track of. However, I love the idea of setting and accomplishing goals that help you live life to the fullest. I am going to try to focus on these ten things in 2013, because I know they will make me a happier, healthier person.

1. Make more dolls (and other crafty products to liven up my etsy shop)!

2. Read as many books as possible.

3. Take more walks.

4. Focus on my photography (365 project!)

5. Get involved with local volunteer organizations.

6. Blog more.

7. Choose nutritious foods.

8. Organize my craft room and paperwork. 

9. Remember to draw, write, sing, and just be creative.

10. Take time to relax and spend good quality time with those I love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are all good. new follower from the gfc hop. emmyinthemaking.blogspot.com