Sunday, November 9, 2014

Colorado Trip, Part 2

Well, it took me long enough to get to part 2! Hopefully the beauty of these photos from my Colorado trip make up for my tardiness. I know I'd love to be back here right now!

My favorite stop on our trip was Lake Dillon, pictured below. It was a beautiful sunny day, with just a hint of Autumn chill in the air. Truly amazing to behold.


Unfortunately, we couldn't stay at Lake Dillon forever, but the drive back down through the mountains was beautiful, too. How do you like that camper on the hill? That was a fun shot!



We also visited a ranch in Castle Rock, Colorado and saw these cute animals!









If you ever visit Castle Rock, Colorado, I highly recommend a shopping trip to The Barn. Yes, the Outlet shopping in Castle Rock is great but The Barn is one of my favorite places to see. There are so many artists and vendors with their own booths inside, and outside they have even more to see like vintage signs and tin letters.





I also loved this display. It really was perfect for the Fall!


I hope you enjoyed seeing even more photos from my trip to Colorado! It was a wonderful trip and nice to relax with family.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Gorgeous photos! I've only been to Colorado once but my brother and his wife just moved there so we are sure to visit at some point.