Saturday, August 28, 2021

Our favorite craft project

 

Ten years ago I nurtured the idea to show off my handmade dolls and crafty creations, and so Craft E Magee was born. I poured my blood, sweat, and tears into making many things over the years and am proud of all the things I've made. But of all the things I've ever created, I'm most proud to introduce you to my twin babies: A & S! 

I wanted a family of my own for so long, and it wasn't an easy road for J and I to get here, but these little babes were born in 2021 and we couldn't be happier. Being a twin parent is sure to keep me busy, but I am excited to get back to making things for these two. To start, I made some onesies, including the "Best Friends" ones pictured here. I've also got plans to make them each their own quilt, as I did with all my nieces and nephews, and of course, some dolls!

No comments: