Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Crafts: Video Tutorials

I always enjoy my gig teaching crafts on television for WDRB in the Morning. It is fun to come up with new crafts and demonstrate them on television. I always post my videos on the Craft E Magee YouTube channel afterwards. You can see my latest two crafts embedded below. 

Sterling helped me make the D.I.Y. matching game which was a lot of fun. It's a great craft to do with kids, and with Summer break coming up, you'll need all the craft ideas you can get to entertain them. Works for rainy days too!



Candyce helped me make the Pringles can kaleidoscope. This is a really easy craft that the kids will love. As always, I love to share my crafts with you, but want you to share your crafts with me too! If you make one of these crafts, send me a photo by tweeting @craftemagee or find me on Facebook.

No comments: