Thursday, June 20, 2013

Louisville Bloggers Recap

One week ago Emily of The Em Dash and Julee of DIY Louisville hosted a Louisville Bloggers Night at The Hanger. It was the first time for a Louisville blogger meet up, and it was lots of fun!


I enjoyed taking photos at the photo booth!


 

Julee even took some photos with me. She's my crafty partner in crime for sure!


Do we look like we're having fun, because we were! My favorite part was getting to meet so many new people. I never knew of all the bloggers from Louisville!


The Hanger was a fun space for the event too. It's a great handmade boutique right off Bardstown Road in the Highlands neighborhood of Louisville.


Emily and Julee also put together a yummy spread of snacks and treats!


They also gave away the coolest swag bags! 


I was proud to be a part of the swag bags that they gave away to all the guests, providing some sweet button earrings for the guests to enjoy! Each bag included some cool local swag and coupons. Other sponsors included Good Garbage, Miss Happy Pink, Lindsay Lou Jewelry, MoMo's Creations, Revelry, and more.


Thanks to all the new bloggers who came out, to the sponsors, and the wonderful hosts: Em Dash, DIY Louisville, and The Hanger!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love my little button earrings! I can't wait to wear them somewhere fun! I had a blast at the Blogger meetup, and I can't wait for the next one. :-)

Erica
Blooming In First