Friday, March 4, 2011

Making life easier

I am so excited about something that just came in the mail-- a hanging organizer that I ordered from my friend, a consultant for Thirty-One. It is going to be so awesome to have my stamps, envelopes, pens, and address book in one place! I can never find those things when I need them. It even has a dry erase board, so my lists will be more eco-friendly, instead of scralled on zillions of pieces of paper.

It looks like something that could be handmade very easily, so if you didn't have the money for this awesome organizer, you could probably make one at home for cheap.

My favorite part is the embroidery at the top which reads.... Craft E Magee!

1 comment:

kimar9791 said...

Wow, I need to get one of those! Funny, I made a 31 order today and somehow must have skipped that in the catalog, wish I had seen it!