It's the last day of 2012, and WOW what a year this has been! I just wanted to do a little "2012 in review" post to go over the many things that went on this year.
1. I hosted a fun giveaway, created some video tutorials, and added more printables (1, 2) to the blog!
2. Participated in National Craft Month.
3. Taught a Derby Hat workshop with D.I.Y. Louisville.
4. Had an awesome show at the Buy Local First Fair at The Louisville Watertower.
6. Represented at the Kentucky State Fair with D.I.Y. Louisville.
7. Went to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago.