Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Custom Doll: Albie the Alpaca

Shortly after giving this custom doll to its new owners, I learned that they had named him Albie. How sweet! I like the alliteration of his name (as in Albie the Alpaca)!

Alpaca 1

When they first approached me about making this custom doll, I didn't even really know what an Alpaca looked like. I learned that they are similar, but not the same as their cousins, the Llamas, and are much smaller.

I used a very soft, rosette style faux fur fabric for this toy, and I love the way it turned out! From his big eyes to his sweet face, and the little heart on his chest, I hope that he makes his new family very happy.

Alpaca

What sort of fuzzy friends make you smile? I've always been partial to kittens and elephants myself. Is there a certain animal you would like to see as a doll? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me a message on facebook

1 comment:

Emily @ The Em Dash said...

How cute! That turned out so well!