Sunday, November 27, 2011

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

At least I hope these stockings will be! I am making them for the Christmas in Anchorage show next Saturday. I am hoping that people love them as much as I do!
Stockings


Each stocking has different fabrics and trims, so each one is unique!
Trim


I had a blast picking out the fabrics for these with my Mom. She has a pretty good eye for color and is very supportive of my crafty biz! I like to think that the care that goes into each one of my handmade items makes them special, and that people will be excited to see what I've made.
Stockings


Other things I am working on for the December 3rd show include more Elf dolls, gingerbread ornaments and plush, and zip pouches. I've got a busy week ahead of me, but I love crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love them, I'm working on making some stockings of my own. I hope they turn out as cute as yours!