This project is simple, fast, and lots of fun! Using one pattern, you can make hand puppets for three different furry friends. Let's get started!
2. For the chick puppet you will need:
4. Mark the place on the chick's face for the eyes.
13. Once the glue is finished drying, pin the 2 body pieces together.
14. With a running stitch (needle up through, needle down through, repeat) finish the sides of the chick to create your puppet. Leave the bottom open for your hand!
Now you have a chick hand puppet for Spring! Follow similar steps to create the frog and bunny puppets!
2. For the frog puppet you will need:
4. Mark the spot for the plastic safety eyes.
2. For the bunny puppet you will need:
4. Insert plastic safety eyes on bunny face.
These Spring hand puppets will make the best Easter basket stuffer! They are much more healthy than candy, and last longer too! (As a bonus, print out some Spring gift tags to hang from your Easter baskets!)
I hope that you enjoyed this craft! If you are local, you can watch me make these puppets on WDRB in the Morning this Wednesday morning, March 20, 2013. Julee from D.I.Y. Louisville will be on air too, making some cool Easter baskets. As always, if you miss it, you can check my facebook page for the online video.