Monday, April 1, 2013

Block Party Handmade Boutique: Opening April 5!

There is a great new store opening this month in Louisville! Block Party Handmade Boutique is opening at 560 South Fourth Street this Friday, April 5.  


I'm so excited to have a space to sell my handmade dolls at this shop. There are so many cool artists that are going to be selling handmade wares, from hand-crafted jewelry, to original paintings, to housewares, to stationary, to children's clothing. There really will be something for everyone and I think it will become the city's favorite gift shop!

IMG_0383 

IMG_0387 
I really love what Mary, the owner of Block Party Handmade Boutique, has done with the shop space. She did a total makeover on the space, keeping the original chandeliers, and accenting alcoves in the walls with lush purple paint. I was one of the first artists to set up my space last week and I was so excited to see it! 

IMG_0396 
I hope you will visit this shop and support fabulous local artists in Louisville!
sofourth
Say hello to my little plush friends when you visit, or maybe even take one home!

IMG_0386

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those dolls, that owl is awesome! I can't wait to stop by :)

Emily @ The Em Dash said...

Love the space and your items in it!

I'll definitely have to visit Block Party and check it out properly.

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com