Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Autumn's arrival

As much as I love Autumn weather, I cannot help but mourn another summer's end! Gone are the days by the pool, reading a good book in the sunlight, leisurely sipping on a cold beverage! I had a busy summer, full of traveling and fun, so I'm a little bit sorry to see it go.

 However, the cool, sweater-weather of Autumn, and the beauty of the color-changing leaves on the trees are easing my pain. In honor of Autumn, I decided to make some earrings using these pretty gold leaf jewelry findings that I bought at JoAnn's. (As a side note, they are from Tori Spelling's collection, which actually has some really cool stuff, but don't take my word for it, see for yourself!)

What do you think of Fall? Love it or leave it?

Untitled 
  Untitled

No comments: