Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas is here!


 


Christmas is here! I have been trying my best to cherish the Holiday by taking some time off work and doing the most important thing: spending time with my loved ones. More than anything else, to me Christmas is about family. Presents are nice, ornaments are pretty, cocoa is yummy, and music is fun, but family is the best part of the Holiday for me.

J and I spent one fun evening touring our neighborhood to look at Christmas lights, cocoa and coffee in hand. That was a fun drive, even when the rain came and fogged up our windows! My nephew played his last Fall basketball game and got a medal for his participation. He was so happy! I finished the last of my 3 segments for WDRB in the Morning and am able to relax my creative energies a bit until January!
We snuggled up under the tree to enjoy the pretty lights and admire the view. Today I am baking Oatmeal Fudge, a family tradition for the Holidays, and by far my favorite cookie! These will be the cookies we leave for Santa (if there are any left)!

Happy Holidays to you! Here's hoping you get to spend some time with the people you love. Be sure to hug them, kiss them, and tell them that they are the best part about this time of year. 

No comments: