Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beautiful Book Set!

Black apple fun

I have been a fan of Emily Martin for several years, ever since I found her blog The Black Apple. She is an extremely talented illustrator and I love admiring her work. I purchased one of her limited edition prints of The Black Apple alphabet and was so pleased with it! If I had a gazillion dollars, I would buy so much more, but when her Oddfellow's Orphanage book set came out, I could not resist! I snatched up a listing and love it so much!

The set includes a signed copy of Ms. Martin's new book "Oddfellow's Orphanage," a bookmark, a little pin with Ollie the onion, and a signed and dated print of her Circus Parade illustration. It is my hope to one day decorate a nursery with a circus theme, and the print with this set fits perfectly with that!

You'll notice from my photo that I also bought a set of her recipe cards. They are so sweet and wonderful. I just love everything about it all!

No comments: