Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 3: National Craft Month

Today's project was to make baby shoes from this great pattern. My cousin is having her baby shower soon, so I wanted to start on the gift now! I made some before as a gift for a baby boy on the way, and the person I gave them to loved them. These shoes are simple to make, and truly adorable.

For a little monkey
I decided to go with a cute monkey and frog fabric that I found at JoAnn's Fabrics. Baby K's nursery has a little monkey theme, so why not some little monkey shoes to match?

Baby booties

Shoes for baby K

I am really enjoying this crafting every day thing because I am getting so much done! Along with these sweet shoes, I worked on some other projects, including the quilt that I worked on during Day 1. I love being productive!

2 comments:

~julee~ said...

Those are so cute! I love the fabric!

Craft E Magee said...

Thanks! I found it at JoAnn's Fabrics.