Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 13: National Craft Month

I'll be honest... unless you count blowing up balloons or assembling balloon weights from tissue paper and coffee mugs, I did not get to craft yesterday. Gasp! I did help to celebrate the 100th birthday of the Girl Scouts(!), but was too exhausted to craft when I got home later. Sad!

Today, I got back on the ball, and fashioned something NEON! I am loving all the neon colors trending everywhere, including the current issues of Martha Stewart Living and Oprah Magazine.
Neon eggs Neon O Mag


I have long had these neon felt shapes that I found at the Dollar Tree store, but never figured out what to do them. Finally, I was inspired to back them with brightly colored felt, and use them as table trivets for hot food plates! What do you think?
Neon trivets

Hot things trivets


Now I think it's time to find some colorful jeans and spruce up my wardrobe for Spring!

No comments: