Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy National Craft Month!

Cutting fabric


March is National Craft Month! I have been thinking that the best way for me to celebrate will be to try to make something each day for the entire month of March.

I am excited to get a little push in my crafty endeavors! Between work and play, sometimes crafting gets picked last, which I hate. I LOVE to craft. It is so relaxing for me, and comes quite naturally. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I get frustrated, and sometimes I have craftastrophes(!), but I never lose my love for creating.

I may not post my projects every day; I may post a few days at once. However, I will try my hardest to stick to it! I hope that you will join me! Let me know if you will be committing to crafting once a day for the month of March by leaving me a comment. I'd love to see your work!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: